Watching the sun come up today Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps January 10, 2009 I was really hoping to sleep until about 8:30 this morning but alas my boys had other plans. Don't they always?Taken with 30mm f3.2 SS60 ISO400 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Susan's 365January 10, 2009 at 8:55 PMWow, what a great photo!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJanuary 11, 2009 at 11:52 AMThis is a beautiful! Great shot :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBianckaJanuary 11, 2009 at 2:12 PMThat is such a beautiful photo !!! I love how you can see the sunrise in the distance.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyamsonJanuary 11, 2009 at 2:48 PMWhat a beautiful sunrise photo. Sometimes it is wonderful to get up early.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRenfieldJanuary 11, 2009 at 5:48 PMAt first I thought it was a forest fire *blush*. It's the end of the afternoon and I think I need to wake up - LOL! It's a beautiful picture - I love all the colors. Winters around here are so black and white.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLotoFotoJanuary 12, 2009 at 1:28 AMI hope you got a nap in today!!Is that taken from your house?Is that your view?If so, I hate you.It's gorgeous.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJanuary 12, 2009 at 3:33 AMwhat a great picture. love all the different colorsReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Wow, what a great photo!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful! Great shot :)
ReplyDeleteThat is such a beautiful photo !!! I love how you can see the sunrise in the distance.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful sunrise photo. Sometimes it is wonderful to get up early.
ReplyDeleteAt first I thought it was a forest fire *blush*. It's the end of the afternoon and I think I need to wake up - LOL! It's a beautiful picture - I love all the colors. Winters around here are so black and white.
ReplyDeleteI hope you got a nap in today!!
ReplyDeleteIs that taken from your house?
Is that your view?
If so, I hate you.
It's gorgeous.
what a great picture. love all the different colors
ReplyDelete