I'm in love.... Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps July 29, 2008 with this lens! I just got the 85mm 1.8 (I used my ebay earnings) and this thing is amazing. I had read all the reviews and boy does it hold up to them. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Susan's 365July 29, 2008 at 3:25 PMKelly, your picture isn't showing up.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKellyJuly 29, 2008 at 4:59 PMI tried reloading it. Can you see it now?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySusan's 365July 29, 2008 at 7:53 PMI can and WOW! I pulled my manual out again and need to re-read it. Must learn more about my camera. Have you heard of the Lensbabies lenses?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLotoFotoJuly 30, 2008 at 2:49 PMAwesome Kelly!!That shot blows me away!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Kelly, your picture isn't showing up.
ReplyDeleteI tried reloading it. Can you see it now?
ReplyDeleteI can and WOW! I pulled my manual out again and need to re-read it. Must learn more about my camera. Have you heard of the Lensbabies lenses?
ReplyDeleteAwesome Kelly!!
ReplyDeleteThat shot blows me away!